DR ANITA KADAGAD KEMBHAVI
MD, DYS, D.NAT-YOGA(AYU), DAc, MA(CHILD MENTAL HEALTH), YIC, MSc YOGA
DIRECTOR & CONSULTANT AYURVEDA, YOGA, NATUROPATHY, ACUPUNCTURE PHYSICIAN, PANCHAKARMA SPECIALST & MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELOR
Dr Anita believes in taking a holistic approach to health and wellness. She is passionate about providing clients with a unique experience and helping them to reach their full potential. She is dedicated to providing care and healing to our clients through a range of treatments, therapies, and lifestyle advice. She wants our clients to experience a journey of self-discovery and transformation.
With her specialised expertise in the management of Obesity, Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Cervical & Lumbar Spondylosis and other Spinal Problems, Acidity, Skin & Cosmetic problems, PCOS & Menstrual issues, Female Infertility, Dr. Anita ensures the best possible outcomes for your health and wellbeing.
Educational Qualifications :
1. BAMS - 1992, KARNATAKA UNIVERSITY, DHARWAD
2. DYS - 1996 DEPARTMENT OF YOGA STUDIES, KARNATAK UNIVERSITY, DHARWAD
3. D. NAT - YOGA (AYU) - 1998 GUJARAT AYURVEDA UNIVERSITY, JAMNAGAR
4. D. Ac - 2001 DIPLOMA IN ACUPUNCTURE
5. MD - KAYACHIKITSA, 2007 RAJIV GANDHI UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES, BENGALURU
6. MA CHILD PSYCHOLOGY - 2014 KUVEMPU UNIVERSITY, SHIVAMOGGA
7. MSc YOGA - 2019 SVYASA UNIVERSITY, BENGALURU
PRESENT OCCUPATION :
Consulting Ayurveda, Yoga, Naturopathy and Acupuncture Physician, Panchakarma Specialist and Mental Health Counselor. Specialised in the management of Diabetes, Rheumatoid and Osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis, Obesity, Respiratory diseases, Allergies, Skin diseases, PCOS etc.
Director & Consultant Ayurveda Physician and Panchakarma Specialist at Astanga Wellness Pvt Ltd. Hubli, Karnataka, INDIA - Practising Authentic Ayurveda, Yoga, Naturopathy and Acupuncture since 1999.
Medical Superintendent & Professor and HOD, Dept Of Kaya Chikitsa at Jain AGM Ayurvedic Medical College And Hospital, Varur
1. Board Member of Europe Ayurveda Academy, France
2. Chairperson of a Scientific Session at Karma Siddhi, International Congress organised by SDM College of Ayurveda, Udupi on 14th Feb 2020
3. Invited as Resource Person at various State, National and International Seminars, Conferences and
4. SECRETARY OF SMT NAGAMMATAI MAHILA MANDAL
5. LIFE MEMBER OF RED CROSS SOCIETY AND HEMOPHILIA SOCIETY
6. MEMBER OF GANDHI PEACE FOUNDATION, DHARWAD
7. Guest Teaching Faculty at Temporary Police Training School at Hubli to teach Psychology for 100 Women Warder Trainees
Area of Interest:
Ayurveda, Yoga, Nature, Waste Management, Eco-friendly Living, Organic Agriculture, Women and Child Welfare
Has published papers in National and International journals.